Welcome to ArmA Roleplay

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

Cleadus Rose

Introduce yourself!

13 posts in this topic

Well I'm new to Arma Roleplay so I was gonna try to get to know everyone! My name is Tanner and from Texas. I'm into Automobiles and other fantastic things!

What do you enjoy doing? Who are you? Post a reply!

2 people like this

Im Nais the founder & lead developer for ArmA Roleplay and i like to play CS:GO, ArmA 3, code and i like to be with friends :)

5 people like this

I'm Terance, from United States Florida. I'm the Head Administrator here at ArmA Roleplay, and I like to play ArmA 3, Rainbow Six Siege, and GTA V.

3 people like this

I'm Isaac I love playing roleplay on arma and gmod possibly also life is fundal when I buy it :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm Norse and I like playing basically any shooting game and ets2 :D I also like to do stuff on photoshop to improve :)

Edited by Norse
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm Nick.

My favorite game is Arma 3. I also like simulator games. I'm a appart of the dev team on Armaroleplay and my main focus is 3D Modelling and vehicles

Edited by Nick Colt
3 people like this

Hey I'm Sebbe, I play mostly skill-based games but enjoy everything else also. I hope to rekt u ingame.

see ya :P

- Sebbe

3 people like this

My name is lewis, im 17 (What this isn't a dating profile? fuck) I'm an ex dev from a few other community and I love map creation and modification, i'm also good at fixing broken things. I'm here to stick my nose around and maybe lend a hand :) 

L3DT is love, L3DT Is life

¬ Lewis

2 people like this

Hi I am Dan some of you may know me I'm 20 and have been a member of many of lifemans communities I am a programmer I operate in the languages Lua, HTML, HTML5, CSS and currently trying to learn Java and the Arma syntax, I am from the united kingdom I work as a chef I cook the most amazing food ever I am also a really friendly person so don't be afraid to come an chat with me in teamspeak.

2 people like this

Hello I am Frank, I just joined joined this community but I hope to meet and befriend everybody in this thread and on the server. :D

some bullet points about me

• Shit at gunfights
  • loves roleplay
  • Enjoys caffeine 

And here is a link in you had a shitty day.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

ArmA Roleplay

Welcome to ArmA Roleplay! ArmA Roleplay is a roleplaying community being made from scratch with skilled developers and awesome staff team..

ArmA Roleplay Requirements

• Microphone

• Civilian Application

• 15 Years old or older (Can be under but only accepted by high end staff)

• Read the rules

• Teamspeak 3

• ArmA Roleplay Launcher

How to join ArmA Roleplay

In order to join ArmA Roleplay you must fill an Application for Civilian and then be accepted by one off our staff members.

Civilian Application: Application Template

Copy the template and make a post here: Post Application Here

Now just wait for someone to look at it. .

What is ArmA Roleplay?

ArmA Roleplay is a roleplaying communit for ArmA 3 and we are building a brand new mod with a brand new framework from scratch.

We have developers with over 7 Years off experiences with ArmA development.

ArmA Roleplay is also a place for you to just hang out and play other games then just Arma, come talk to us on our own teamspeak server! .